Last Modified: May 2018
The data controller is:
– Onoxa Inc., of 2230 31st Street South, Suite B, St. Petersburg, FL, USA, in respect of individuals who are residents of North America or individuals who are residents of a country outside of North America (e.g. Europe and Australia).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect a variety of information about our wonderful customers (you!) and visitors to the Website.
Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our Website, we automatically collect (non-invasive) information about you, namely:
• your transactions with us, for example, the type of product you purchased and the costs of each product.
• your use of our Website and the device you use to access our Website, for example, your IP address, the type of operating system and web browser you use and related information; and your activities on our Website, such as the pages you visit.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• if you provide us with Personal Information by filling out a form, registering for an account, making a purchase, or contacting us, we collect that Personal Information. For example, if you register on our Website, we collect your name, email address, and password;
• if you place an order with us, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information. See the ‘Credit and Payment Card information’ section below to read more about how we and our partners handle your payment information;
• if you design and personalize a product, such as a business card, we collect the Personal Information you use to customize the product, such as the name of your business, your telephone number and professional title;
• if you contact our customer services agents, you may also provide us with Personal Information that we collect. From time-to-time, ONOXA may give you the opportunity to participate in sweepstakes, contests or surveys on our Website;
• if you participate, we will collect certain Personal Information from you. Participation in these sweepstakes, surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information; and
• if you take the opportunity to review our products (please be kind!) or participate in public forums associated with the Website, we will collect Personal Information in any such reviews, posts or comments. Note that these will be public so you should use care before posting information about yourself online (that’s just good advice in general).
Additional Information We Collect: From time to time, we may acquire additional information about our customers from third parties, such as the Postal Service and third parties that assist us in the provision of products and services requested by you.
CREDIT AND PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
ONOXA uses third party payment processors PayPal to process payments made for products and services via the Website. All charges will appear on your billing statement as Onoxa.
SPECIAL NOTIFICATION FOR EUROPEAN UNION RESIDENTS
Our Website uses “cookies” and files that are similar to cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers created by your browser at our request and stored on your computer. Cookies help us to distinguish you from other users of our Website. For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, see our Cookies Policy (see below).
WHERE WE STORE DATA
ONOXA transfers, processes and stores data about you on servers located in a number of countries, for example, where we subcontract processing to or share your Personal Information with, third parties for the below purposes. Your Personal Information may, therefore, be transferred to, processed and stored in a country different from your country of residence, and be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties referred to below that are located in a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland, where you may have fewer rights in relation to your Personal Information. By using the Website and providing us with your Personal Information, you are consenting to the transfer, processing, and storage of your Personal Information in countries outside of your country of residence.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
• to maintain and improve our Website, including personalizing your online experience and ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
• operate our business, including the provision to you of information, products and services that you request and other transactional or administrative updates;
• to administer your account;
• inform you about products and services that we offer and that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about;
• provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and services we feel may interest you (where you have consented to receive such communications);
• as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to make our future marketing efforts and those of third parties more effective; and
• to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical and survey purposes.
We may also combine the information which you provide to us (such as your registration details) with information which we collect about you (such as information about your orders) and/or receive from other sources, and use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose information about our customers and visitors to the Website to third parties.
Group Companies: We may share your Personal Information with any member of our group.
Business Operations: In order to carry out certain business functions, such as order fulfillment, payment processing, email delivery, or marketing, we may hire other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect about you to these companies to enable them to perform these services. By way of example, information relating to your order which we have combined with other Personal Information (as explained above) may be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts.
Third Party Partners: We may partner with third parties to provide you with information about products or services that we feel may be of interest to you. We will only disclose your Personal Information to such third parties if you have consented to receive such information.
Merger, Sale or Acquisition: In addition, it is possible that in the future another company may acquire ONOXA or its assets or that ONOXA may partner with or purchase another company to continue to do business as a combined entity. In the event that any such transaction occurs, it is possible that our customer information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to the new business entity as one of ONOXA’s assets. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
Communications from ONOXA: If you do not want to receive email communications from ONOXA about our own or third-party products and services that may be of interest to you, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our emails. We may still contact you via mail or phone, unless you request to be added to our Do-Not-Call list, and/or our Do-Not-Mail list by contacting us using the below details and indicating your preferences. Please be sure to provide your exact name, email address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and the list or lists you would like to be included on (Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail). Even if you opt-out of email marketing or choose to be placed on one of these lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods for those non-marketing purposes set out above in the ‘Use of Information’ section.
Deactivation of Your Account: You may also request deactivation of your ONOXA account by contacting us using the below details and requesting account deactivation. Please note that your Personal Information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated, but we will not keep it for longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes listed above.
UPDATING AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to change your name, email address, password, and/or communication preferences after you have registered, you can access your account in the My Account section of the Website. You may also request these changes by contacting us using the below details.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you also have the right to request access to and correction of Personal Information that we hold about you. This right of access and correction can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your Personal Information against loss, misuse, disclosure, and alteration. For example, we use Transport Security Layer (TSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through our Website.
When you establish an account at ONOXA, you choose a password to help protect your account information. You should select a unique password and keep it safe. You may change your password as often as you wish by going to My Account section of the Website. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Our sign-in process is designed to help protect your privacy. If you have trouble signing into our Website, please ensure that you are using your registered email address and the correct password. If you are using your registered email address and correct password, and you continue to have trouble signing in to our Website, please contact us using the details below.
Notwithstanding the above, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
ONOXA CONTACT DETAILS
• email us at email@example.com
• call us at 1.888.688.2991
• write to us at:
18851 NE 29th Avenue, Suite 700
Aventura, FL 33180 USA
When writing to us, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences or request.
Last Modified: May 2018
Like most websites, our www.onoxa.com website (the “Website”) uses “cookies” and files that are similar to cookies. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other devices when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The following is a list of all the cookies used on our Website set out by category:
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
TARGET OR ADVERTISING COOKIES
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising delivered to you more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information (in anonymous and aggregate form) is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
When you use our Website, your device or browser may be sent cookies from third parties, for example when using embedded content and social network links. It’s important for you to know that we have no access to or control over cookies used by these companies or third party websites. We suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to enable or prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its operator.
If you use a PC – click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option If you use a Mac – with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option.
For Flash Cookies (or Local Shared Objects) – The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies – see https://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer/.
For Third Party Cookies – If you’d like to opt out of third-party company cookies, please use the opt-out tool offered by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) – see https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Otherwise, we suggest you contact the relevant third party for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
We may revise this policy from time to time by posting a revised policy on our Website. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently.